The Tour
 
Welcome
Garden Path
Hallway
The Parlour
Priors Quarters
The Conservatory
Friar Tucks Domain
Vicars Vestibule
Abbots Refuge
Monks Cell
The Washhouse
<< MAIN PAGE
 
The front entrance hallway has historical photographs of early days at the Presbytery and also the 1932 cyclone which destroyed the church beside the building. Various paint finishes have been used throughout, including stencilling, marbling and ragrolling. (All the timber finishes, including the staircase had been painted white over time and all needed to be stripped. A very time consuming and messy job!)