The Tour
 
Welcome
Garden Path
Hallway
The Parlour
Priors Quarters
The Conservatory
Friar Tucks Domain
Vicars Vestibule
Abbots Refuge
Monks Cell
The Washhouse
<< MAIN PAGE
 
The Priors Quarters with its own clawfoot bath, is a country bedroom now, but was once the housekeepers room. When the mantle around the fireplace was removed for repairs, shopping lists were discovered with "1/2 pound lard and 1 piece of tripe", May 1926 written.